Life is too short to be living with regrets!

Good day everyone! Are you worrying about your life? Is your life is getting bored with continuous issues and not having any sort of peaceful life there? Dude.. If you're one of them give me a high5. We are not going to live for 200 years yet why worrying about the things already happened or which ever distracts your mind? In this materialistic world, everything has changed;literally everything has changed and you can't deny that. Money speaks and if you're fortunate with a million dollar this materialistic human will praise you for who you are but if you're a person who struggles nobody will bother you dude! The person who standing beside you as a pillar won't travel with you until the graveyard. I have been there and now I am laughing at myself for being so narrow in seeing things around me. If you start to worry about your issues dude you'll never stop worrying about it life long. Give a break for yourself. This second is not promised and the person you're with today might leave you the next day. That is the life and we have to live with it. I have encountered a lot of issues and heart break moments since childhood but I am standing confidently and writing up this for you to know row your boat until you feel you're done. Live your life to the fullest. Many of us seeking happiness from other people as we forgot to find in ourselves. Make yourself happy and you'll definitely be amazed with the outcome. There are many beautiful things to be explored and why are we wasting our precious time in looking for happiness from the others? Ask yourself dude. It's very easy to say by words but it's not as how we think about life. We have 365 days in a year and if you spend 300 days with regrets you will be left with nothing in life. If I become a mom, I would be a good friend for my kid and I will let him/her to explore the reality of this materialistic world. So, I would be able to make my kids aware and conscious about today's world. Once upon time, I was surrounded with a lof of people and yes I had amazing days with them but where are they now? They're gone and there will be no reasons to pin point for this separation. It meant to be and I am totally fine with it. God shows up some people in your life for you to know the real meaning of life. Life is not all about to be surrounded by thousands of people. A genuine friend would gives you the real feel of life but it's not an easy thing to find out as we are living in a fake world. LIES! LIES! yes. I am not trusting anyone's words anymore because honesty,loyalty and genuine care not found. One day, I was having a cup of tea at a mamak stall and this old man came to me shared the table as it was rainy and the stall was super packed. He ordered a cup of tea as me and of course I am a talkative person and I have started the conversation with that old man. I asked him " Uncle when I say life; what comes up in your mind"? He smiled at me and told " Ma, life is you do what you like and enjoy". I laughed and asked back him " So, we can do whatever we like? Even if its not a good deed to do? He told if that brings you happiness yess you can! I was amazed with his reply and I thanked for his kind reply. I had a moment to think and generate the answers given by the old man. Dude..Yes you can do things that makes you happy but do you ever evaluate the negative sides of the deeds? For an example, flirting and hanging with random girls might gives you happiness but have you think a moment the positive and negative sides of it? Dude you have a wife or husband at home who 24/7 days think about you but you're enjoying your life in the title of "life is too short". If life is too short appreciate those who are spending their entire life just for you. Not finding it somewhere else as they're just in front of you. When I dig the world, I couldn't find any genuine souls as all wrapping themselves with so much of negativities. Life is all about how you extract the positivity and ignore the negativity. It's a real game among good and bad deeds. It's how you want your life to be and once you've decided dont regret! - Ms. A. Konisyah

Comments

Post a Comment